Salary: Starting at £15,000 per annum (negotiable dependent on experience & qualifications)
Job Type: Full time 1 year contract with option to become permanent
Application deadline: 8th August 2019 – 15:00
Are you looking for a career in IT? Are you passionate about IT and providing outstanding customer service while resolving technical issues and ticket resolution? If so MTS based in Leicester are looking to recruit an enthusiastic IT Technician to assist them in their growing business.
You will be working with the in house IT support desk responsible for delivering support to a wide range of customers with their IT queries over the telephone and via our online support ticket system. You will also provide onsite support at client sites including incident resolution, diagnosing and solving faults and project implementation
We are looking for skilled IT and innovative individuals who are not afraid to think outside the box and provide exceptional customer service in a fast paced, dynamic industry.
The IT Technician role will include but not limited to:
• Work with clients to understand details of faults
• Resolving faults and explaining to the client the work you have carried out
• Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person, remotely and via phone
• Fixing and maintaining equipment such as printers, laptops, PC’s and tablets
• Assisting with system upgrades and setting up new devices
• Recording problems within our ticketing system so that task histories can be reviewed
• Identify the need for system and equipment updates
• To co-ordinate and provide prioritised technical support and advice to clients
• To assist in the design, implementation and configuration of IT systems at client sites
• To ensure adequate arrangements are in place for the security of data, systems and hardware
• To respond without delay to clients IT needs and issues
• Full UK Driving Licence and access to your own vehicle is essential
• Strong IT skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Problem solving skills
• Ability to work in a team and independently and take ownership of tasks from start to completion
• To demonstrate a commitment to continuous development
• To demonstrate a willingness to work flexibly sometimes outside of core hours, in response to service demands
• To manage time effectively and achieve targets and deadlines
• To maintain an awareness of new and innovative technologies
MTS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. As such, you will be subjected to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) prior to taking up any role.
A shortlist of suitable applicants will be compiled shortly after the closing date and successful candidates will be contacted about the interview and test process.
If you feel you have the qualities and experience we are looking for please apply by sending your CV, along with a covering letter, via email to email@example.com by 8th August 2019 – 15:00.